Thursday, September 30, 2010

My mind.

My so-called third eye is still open. Riley, my friend who is best describbed as imaginary even though I know he isn't, has always been there for me.
I first met him when I was really little so I could never see his face because he was 17 at the time meaning that he was much taller than me. To this day I don't know what his face looks like. I know he has one but all his features are blurred out. I don't know what his voice sounds like either; when he talks to me it's more like I can hear his thoughts. He is there most of the time. For example, I will be hanging out with a group of people and he will be there sitting somewhere in the crowd. No one else can ever see him.
I can also see spirits sometimes. My friend Kali was telling me the other day how this little girl she knows wanted to go "play with the other children" as she was walking outside a graveyard. I know exactly what the little girl is talking about.

Also I know that paralel universes exist. I can feel myself in more than one plane. For example, when I am about to make a decision I know what I am doing in the other plane so I make the decision accordingly because I know the outcome.

I am not insane, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment