Sunday, July 11, 2010

The earth is not a cold dead place.

My life aspirations:

1. Be happy.
2. Do what I love for a living.
3. Live in the moment.
4. Be nice even when I don’t feel like it.
5. Keep in touch with the people who matter to me.
6. Try not to let others down and keep promises.
7. Find the person I love and just look in each others eyes while ‘The Only Moment We Were Alone’ is playing.
8. Do at least one thing every day.
9. Keep up with my to-do lists.
10. Love self.
11. Start reading more books.
12. Write more often on blog.
13. Create.
14. Never stop believing in magic.
15. Eat healthier and drink more water.
16. Say ‘thank you’ and ‘I love you’ more often.
17. Be more adventurous.
18. Give people the benefit of the doubt.
19. Give people second chances.
20. Share.
21. Help whenever possible.
22. Take more pictures.
23. Travel.
24. Take pleasure in the little things.
25. Appreciate what others do for me.
26. Don’t be mean.
27. Smile.
28. Be easily entertained.
29. Be optimistic.
30. Complete list.

No comments:

Post a Comment