Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hal ow? in


Halloween! One of my favorite holidays ever. A day devoted to the imagination. Children dressing up for no apparent reason really apart from having fun and collecting candy. Even the days leading up to it are a ball; carving pumpkins, decorating the house, and preparing a plan in case someone responds with “trick” instead of “treat”.

"Trick or treat, you’re so neat.
Give me something good to eat.

Nuts and candy, fruit and gum. 

I’ll go away if you give me some.

Trick or treat, smell my feet.

I know you’ll give us lots of treats.

Not too big, not too small,

maybe the size of Montreal.

Trick or treat, trick or treat,

Give me something nice to eat.

If you don’t, we don’t care,

we’ll put money in your underwear!"

hope you get lots of candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment